Again, not my idea, but it was too cute that I had to share. This is a shadow box, Designer Series Paper, card stock, a stamp set, rhinestone brad, and taffeta riboon. It is super easy to make and would hang nicely in a any room. You can choose the color scheme, stamp set and accessories that best fits your decor.
- Buy a shadow box and accompanying supplies.
- The mat (pink) cardstock is cut to 8" x 8" with a 4" x 4" hole cut in the middle.
- Tie the ribbon to the left or right edge of the cardstock.
- The Designer Series Paper (brown floral) is cut to 4 1/2" x 4 1/2 " and adhered to the back of the cardstock.
- 2 flowers are stamped, cut, layered, and fastened to the patterned paper with a rhinestone brad (or any fastener of your choice).
- Stamp a few images on the cardstock and VOILA! Beautiful home decor for a fraction of the price you'd find it anywhere else.
HINT: Emboss the images around the edges for a more finished look.Please visit my Stampin' Up! website for a schedule of upcoming classes or to purchase supplies to make this project.