Sunday, May 10, 2009

CD Album

Sorry the pics aren't great again. I forgot to take pics at home before the album was given away, so I quickly took pics at Grandma's house. I need to schedule more time to play with my camera and find ouy the best settings to use, but hopefully you get the idea. This is a great brag book for your purse. It won't get damaged because of the plastic case and would also make a great gift.

I started with a CD case and pulled out the inner plastic thing that holds the CD in. I then cut three sheets of paper down to 10 1/2" x 4 3/4" then folded them in half. I trimmed the edges of the inner papers that stuck out to give the book a clean edge. Three pages makes the album bulge a little without many embellishments, I would suggest only using two sheets if you can.

I removed the lid from the base of the case, took about 15 inches of stretchy silver cording and put it through the middle of my book, through the little holes where the top and bottom of the case connect and tied a bow. Then reattatch the lid.


Erin is due with a baby soon so I added a pull-out tab to put a pic of the new baby on. If you want to use more than one pic on a page, I suggest getting wallets printed.

I left the last page empty to add the next Smith family photo.

1 comment:

Debbie Burns said...

This really is super awesome in person! I LOVED the finished product. Amazing!