Sunday, May 10, 2009

Card Kit Club

Every month I will be releasing a new "Card Kit of the Month." Everyone will have the option of purchasing the kit by the 10th of the month for $15.

If you think you'll want to purchase these card kits every month, then join the Card Kit Club and SAVE!

Pre-purchase a 3-month subscription for just $40.50. That is just $13.50 a kit--a $4.50 savings!

Pre-purchase a 6-month subscription for just $72. That is $12 a kit--an $18 savings!

Please Note: Unless you live close enough to pick them up from me, there will be a shipping charge of $3 per month added to the total.

When you purchase a subscription, you will automatically receive the card kit for the months of your subscription. The only time you will need to contact me will be to purchase any add-on items or you can visit my website and make purchases from there.

If personally know me I will accept cash or check, if not, I accept Paypal.

When paying for a subscription, please make sure you give a shipping address for me to mail your card kit to, and any other details I may need.





Card Kit Club Options






Please visit my Stampin' Up! website for a schedule of upcoming classes or to purchase additional items.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/brsmith/

No comments: