Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gift Tag Tin 2

If you've ever wondered what to do with your tins after you've used your accents & elements, flower fusions, etc., here is a great way of using every piece of your kit.

First I stamped some flowers from the Garden Greetings stamp set in versamark ink and then onto the tin. I then poured iridecent Ice Embossing powder on the versamark flowers and heated them up. I couldn't figure out the flash thing to make it not glare so much, but you can get the idea.


I will post a pic of this later...for some reason it doesn't want to upload and the battery for my camera is dead. You can see it a little bit in the last pic.


Then I made 5-3" x 3" gift tags and matching stamped envelopes.


I put the gift tags and envelopes inside. They have to stay pretty flat or the tin will not close so do not use too many dimensional objects on these gift tags. I colored some flowers from the Pretties Kit and used a brad to adhere them to the cards.

Lastly, I tied a coordinating ribbon around the outside and added a gift tag. This is a cheap, quick and easy gift all made with supplies on hand.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Cute! I love how you embossed the tin!