- Cut 2 scalloped circles out with a cricut or similar machine out of Real Red cardstock(Dimensions are approximately 4" x 4"). Stampin' Up! carries a die cut similar to this for the big shot.
- Cut 2-1 3/8" circles out of Basic Grey cardstock and 1 out of More Mustard.
- Cut 2-1 1/4" circles out of Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut 2-1/2" circles out of Black cardstock.
- Cut 1-3" circle out of black cardstock and cut it in half.
- Cut 1-3 1/2" circle out on a fold. The fold should be about 1 1/4"-1 1/2" long so that it opens up like a card. This is the middle.
- Cut off top part of the scallops (about 3 scallops worth) to get a straight edge. Align the middle white circle card with the straight edge and adhere front and back scallop.
- Adhere white to grey and overlap a littl for the eyes and put black pupils in the middle.
- Attach to card.
- Add nose and mouth.
- Add invite/greeting inside card.
- Cut out Ariel or other character with cricut using various colors.
- Cut base of card 4" x 12".
- Fold at 1" and 6 1/2" so that top overlaps the rest of the card.
- Adhere Ariel or other character to the flap.
- Print/Stamp greeting on white cardstock (3 5/8" x 4 1/4") and adhere to the inside of card as shown below.