Scratch'N'Sniff CardWell, I cannot find my card we made...but lets face it...I didn't look very hard so I just made a template on My Digital Studio. The only thing missing is the gretting/element that goes on the Whisper White square.
Supplies needed (all items are from Stampin' Up!):
Concord Crush cardstock
Real Red cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper (level 1 hostess set)
Island Floral Sizzix Die
Clear embossing powder
Sugar free drink mix (MUST BE SUGAR FREE OR SUGAR WILL SCORTCH)
Love You Much stamp set
A mini silver brad
1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon
Black Stazon ink pad
Stampin' Write markers--Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi
Versamark ink pad
Since you can't see the sentiment I used I'll describe it.
- I stamped the LOVE (with a flower on top) in the middle then colored the love using the blushing bride marker. I colored the stem and leaf using the Wild Wasabi marker.
- Die cut the smallest flower on the Island Floral die.
- Smoosh it on the versamark pad then sprinkle with clear embossing powder/drink mixture (I use about 50/50 of each powder, mix well, then use as you would embossing powder). Heat it until the powder goes a little dark and looks wet. Now you have a scratch'n'sniff card!
- Put mini silver brad through the hole in the middle of the die cut flower and poke it through the flower on the Love sentiment. This will cover the flower from the stamp and it will be replaced with the scratch'n'sniff flower.
12 x 12 Winter Pages
Marina Mist cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Night of Navy cardstock
1 1/4" striped Night of Navy ribbon
1 pewter build a brad
Serene Snowflakes stamp set
Silver shimmer paint
Marina Mist classic ink pad
Night of Navy classic ink pad
Defined Alphabet greeting (I used "delight")
1/2", 1 3/4" and 1 3/8" Circle punches
Alphabet Simple Letters Sizzix die set
Circles #2 Sizzix die
Use sponge daubers to ink stamps with silver shimmer paint and to daub the paint all over the 1/2" x 12" strips, and the Winter. Those pieces were cut out in Whisper White then painted silver with the daubers.
- Stamp a variety of snowflakes in shimmer paint on the left side of the page.
- Stamp Whisper White strip using Night of Navy ink and the set of three snowflakes.
- Large Whisper White 2 1/2", stamp the largest snowflake in Marina Mist then use the blender pens to color in the diamond shapes.
- Small Whisper White 1/2" (used on the build a brad)
- Night of Navy 1 3/8", stamp 2nd smallest snowflake in silver shimmer paint and add a pearl to the middle
- Stamp largest snowflake in Night of Navy ink in the bottom left and add pearl to the center.
- Stamp 2nd largest snowflake on the 2 Whisper White photo mats on the right.
- Night of Navy 2" circle (die cut, mat for the white snowflake)
- Whisper White 1 3/8" circle stamped with set of three snowflakes in silver shimmer paint then stamp second to largest snowflake in Night of Navy then add a pearl)
- Stamp delight definition on strip of Whisper White using Night of Navy ink and make it like a flag, then use a dauber or sponge to sponge around the flag in Marina Mist.
- Die cut "winter" then use daubers to sponge the letter and 1/2" x 12" strip silver.