Sunday, February 13, 2011

February Club Projects

So, I really into a birthday theme this month so I skipped V-day and went straight to birthday. We did make a V-day card in our January club so we had some LOVE going on...but I am in LOVE with the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper and Accent Elements pack, and the coordinating ribbon and buttons.

I could have made my own tutorials, but why reinvent the wheel. So I've put links to other ladies tutorials to teach you how to do some of the techniques used.

Quilted Card

Diana Gibbs Quilted Card Tutorial

Becky Jensen's Heat and Stick Powder Tutorial (used fo rthe brackets)

BONUS PROJECT
Once in a while I do a 3-D project to showcase what our box dies can do.

DeAnn Rauzi Petal Cone Box Tutorial

Lisa Flemming Scallop Circle Accordion Flowers Tutorial

1 comment:

Carrie Sampsel said...

Cute projects. I love the layout. I'm following you via SC. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
Carrie Sampsel
www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com