Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mindy Mae's Market

I'm participating in another boutique! I've been working like mad to get ready and have the perfect gift for your kids' teacher, co-workers, friends, and stocking stuffers (pics to come soon). They're sure to have much, much more. Make sure you put it on your calendar! Check out the website for the boutique: Mindy Mae's Market

Date(s)/Times: Friday November 19th 6-9pm, and Saturday November 20th 9am-6pm
Location: 712 N 1875 W Farmington, UT 84025 (It is in a Destination Homes model home)

There will be about 50 vendors there. I will also be doing a make & take. You will get 18 tags for Christmas for only $1! Put it on your calender and come check it out! Also, I have a flyer that I can e-mail you to get you $5 off a $50+ purchase. Let me know if you want one and I'll e-mail it to you so you can print one out for you....and your friends. :)

The make & take Here are the tags.
You will make 2 of each...or if you like some more than others just stamp what you'd like up to 18 total.

No comments: