Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rag Quilt Baby Girl Blanket

I found my camera cord and now I can finally start posting again!!! Her is one of my latest projects. I finished it just in time for Katelin's baby shower this past Wednesday and now I'm busy working on a little boy version since I'm having my baby this coming Thursday. WOW! It took a lot of time and I was very satisfied with the finished product. It is SO soft and cuddly I wanted to keep it for myself...and probably would have had I been having a girl. :)

The blanket is crib sized so it's approximately 45" x 60".

Supplies:
Sizzix Big Shot & cutting pads
Scallop Square Die (Exclusive through Stampin' Up!, contact me if you'd like to purchase one)
221-Pink Minky squares(backing)
44-squares of each of the printed fabrics and 45 of the green Soft and Comfy fabric (like minky)
221-3 1/4" x 3 1/4" squares of Warm & Natural batting
glue sticks (to glue the Warm & Natural to the front and back squares to hold them in place for sewing)
Light pink thread
Straight pins
Scissors







Watch for upcoming posts of the little boy projects I'm working on.

No comments: