Thursday, July 29, 2010

Extra Hostess Benefits!

Dates: July 27-August 31, 2010

Details: Hostesses will receive an additional $25 in hostess free merchandise dollars when they hold a workshop totaling $350 or more! That means you would get $65 instead of $40 in free merchandise for hosting a party totaling at least $350. WOW! The possibilites! Picture all the extra fun goodies you can have with an extra $25.00. I still have a few dates available so contact me today to schedule your party. 801-815-0730 or email me at chubby_bunnies@yahoo.com.

If you would rather do a catalog party instead of an in-home party let me know so I can get you the catalogs and order forms you'd need to collect orders. This is a great way to get hostess benefits by taking the catalogs to your friends, family, and co-workers without having to find time that would work best for everyone.

No comments: