Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September Club Projects

This month we are using the "Gently Falling" stamp set (Wood #123802/Clear #123804) from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I LOVE it!!! We're also using the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper (#124003) which is seriously my FAVORITE!!! I love the color combination they used. I would have never put them all together like Stampin' Up! did, but I'm sure glad they did! :)

Inspired by Kristi Thompson.

It's hard to see but I used some of the new Early Expresso Quilted Satin Ribbon (#124104), also from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
Here is a sneak peak of the Bonus project we'll be making for those in attendance on Saturday.

Let me know if you'd like to try out my club. You can either place a $25 order and get the projects for free, or pay $7 for the projects, it's up to you. I hope to see you there! It's this Saturday (9/10) from 1-4pm at my house.

No comments: