Saturday, July 23, 2011

FIJI!

Every year, Stampin' Up! offers the opportunity for their demonstrators to earn an incentive trip. I've been a demonstrator for 5 years now and have never earned a trip. I also have never tried to earn a trip. Last week I attended the annual Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah and I must say, I finally caught the bug to earn the trip. It was announced that the next trip is to FIJI!!!
Yes FIJI!!! So, I want to earn it along with add a little income for our family which will be met by doing what it takes to earn the trip.
How am I going to do this? By doing a lot of stamp classes, camps, club, and workshops. Guess how I'm going to do it?




YOU!




You are going to host a workshop and/or class. Do you live far away? That's no probem. Every order you submit through my site helps me. You can also get orders from your friends and submit a big order (at least $150 or more) through me so that you can get the hostess benefits. Did you notice that the hostess benefits are bigger and better than ever before? The whole plan has changes. Contact me for further details. My email address is

embellishedbybrenda@gmail.com

I'll keep you posted on my status toward earning the trip. Just know that every little bit helps. Every order, everyone that signs up to be a demonstrator (whether you sell anything or not, as long as you keep up your quarterly minimums). EVERYTHING HELPS! Help me go to Fiji!

Contact me today to set up a workshop with your girlfriends, near or far, or a class. I will still have classes that you may attend at my house too, so what are you waiting for?

2 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

I'm glad you liked my Figi post enough to morph it into your own post. Yay! Let's go to Figi together!

Embellished by Brenda said...

We should! I'm super excited and hope I can do it. I'm going to give it my all!