Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Owl Punch Class Projects

Ok...so we had more projects than we had time but they were all so cute I couldn't decide! Here are the pics so those who came can finish assembling their Halloween box and those who didn't come are jealous! :) I'm thinking about holding one more class for the owl punch because I had some people not able to make it but really want to come. Leave a comment or send me an e-mail if you'd like to do the owl punch class.

Halloween Treat Box
I started with an 8.25"x8.25" square in Basic Black cardstock. I scored in 2.75" from all directions and then score each corner of the square diagonally (I'll make an official tutorial after my boutique this weekend 11/20).

Top ViewThe 4 faces of the treat box
Two Tags Sizzix Die makes a Cow Tag inspired by Mercedes Weber
and a Pig tag inspired by Charly Bratt
A littel girl Post-it note holder with matching pen.
Penguin Card inspiration by Zeva Cho and last but not least...the Moose card. This is the animal that sold me on the owl punch. I just love him!!!! Inspired by Jakie Topa

No comments: