They have decided to change the core colors to meet with current market trends. Here’s a break down of what you will find in the new color families.
- 4 new color family namesBrights Collection, Neutrals Collection, Regals Colletion, and Subtles Collection
- 5 new colors Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso
- 7 returning in-colors Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, River Rock, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi
- 3 current in-colors Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
- 25 returning current colors
For a total of 40 standard colors.
So are you ready for the next news?
In July we will have 5 new in-colors which will last for 2 years. Each year we will continue to have 5 new in-colors to play with. So starting in July 2011 we will have 10 In-Colors at a time. I love the In-Colors and I’m so excited that will be around for 2 years now.
YES that also means some of our current colors will be going away. I’m excited to let you know now so that you will have time to stock up on these colors before they are gone. They will retire at the end of June. Keep in mind that anything using these colors such as paper, products and accessories will also retire so stock up on your favorites now before it’s too late.
Now is a GREAT time to have a party and earn some of these colors before it’s too late.