Monday, August 10, 2009

Fold-Out Scrapbook

You can choose your own measurements and they are all square so it makes it easy to cut. My cover is 5 3/4" square and the inside is 5 1/2" square. I'm working on a couple more scrapbooks that are identical to this one only the holiday changes to show you how easy it is to make this for any occasion and quick. It took me about 1-1 1/2 hours from start to finish and I made up my own measurements.

Materials:
  • Wonderful Favorites Stamp Set
  • Pumpkin Patch Stamp Set
  • Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Dusty Durango Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Soft Suede Designer Series Paper
  • Always Artichoke Cardstock
  • Dusty Durango Cardstock
  • More Mustard Cardstock
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • 5/8" Very Vanilla Ribbon
  • Scallop Edge Punch
  • Dimensionals
  • SNAIL Adhesive

These pictures are viewed in steps as you unfold the book. I stamped the pumpkins individually, cut them out, and attached them to the cover usin dimensionals.

Open to the left.
Then up.
Then to the left again.
As you can see, I started with a 11" x 11" square and scored it both ways at 5 1/2 " and then slit the scored line on the left to the middle. Then I folded the top left square to the right, then down and the left bottom folds to the right on top of the rest.

No comments: