Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wild About You is Retiring!

Check back daily for projects this month that use retiring stamp sets. These will show you how fun and versatile they are to use.


"Wild About You" is a really cute set for all occasions. I also used "Big Deal Alphabet" for the "you" which is also retiring. I'm sad to see this alphabet go but there are fun new alphabets to come!
This 6" x 6" page is great for a small album or add it to a 12" x 12" page. I used Summer Sun for the background, Whisper White, and retiring colors Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, and Tangerine Tango. Then I added Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon around the middle and 2 black brads. I also put the lion and letters on dimensionals to make them pop off the page and added a Pacific Point photo corner.
I hope this gives you a fun idea about how to use this set and I used this set in my "from scrapbook to cards" post in May. Also, I will post a couple more ideas for this set in the near future. I used "Wild About You" on gifts that will be given out soon and then I will post pics of them. Until then they are my little secret. :)

No comments: