Receive a FREE Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalog! (A $9.95 value.)
See and learn new ideas and techniques!
Slowly build your Stampin’ Up! collection!
Get together with friends and do something that you love to do!
Each member of the club takes turns being the hostess so that each member has the opportunity to earn FREE stamps and accessories.
The club will meet 11 times a year to learn new techniques and enjoy different make & take projects.
Each member is required to order a minimum of $25.00* in Stampin’ Up! Merchandise (this enables each hostess the minimum hostess benefits).
* The more members in a club, the lower the minimum monthly requirement.
HOSTESS CLUB RULES
1. Members will meet once every month (the THIRD Thursday night or Saturday afternoon depending on the club vote), for demonstrations and/or hands on projects.
2. All club meetings are located at my home in Roy, UT.
3. Each member will take turns being the Hostess for the demonstrations/projects. The Hostess of the month will receive all the hostess benefits, which will be determined by the closing net workshop total (see hostess benefits in the Stampin’ Up! Idea and Catalog).
4. The demonstrator will determine techniques/projects for each workshop, however special requests may be honored.
5. Each member must order a minimum of $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise per meeting. The hostess is encouraged to get outside orders and/or bring one guest* to club to boost her meeting total.
6. The hostess of the month will be responsible for contacting other members as a reminder and to see who can attend, give directions, bring a snack, etc.
7. If a member is unable to attend a workshop, she is responsible for submitting the minimum order prior to the workshop. Arrangements must be made prior to the workshop date with either the hostess or the demonstrator.
8. If a member is unable to fulfill her obligations to the club, she will be responsible to find a replacement member; otherwise she is still responsible for placing her minimum order.
9. Clubs are limited to 11 members, but should have at least 5 members to start.
If you are ready to join an awesome stamp club, then call or email me today!
Saturday, January 7, 2012
I could not find my October Club card but here is the 12 x 12 spread.
November Club spread
I used the 25 & Counting stamp set to count down as you pull the tab and the It's a Wrap Holidays Stamp set for the 1 at the end. It was a lot easier to make than you'd think. Listed below is a link to a YouTube tutorial of how to make one. Have fun!